VA Hi-SPEC ASURADA G.S.X is threezero’s first groundbreaking vehicle model developed under threeMega, which is a collaboration brand between threezero and MegaHouse. It is redesigned by threezero’s creative director Kelvin Sau, retaining the traditional shape of Asurada G.S.X with added mechanical details on the surface. This high-end car model has enhanced playability with many moveable features, and a deliberate sophisticated approach introduces the racecar with a striking and innovative new presentation.
VA Hi-SPEC ASURADA G.S.X is a 1/18 scale collectible die-cast model, with approximate dimensions of 24.3cm L x 12.5cm W x 5.6cm H (9.5”L x 5”W x 2”H). Its advanced moveable parts include hinged side doors and openable roof, a boost pod lift feature, a pair of rear wings that can be folded/unfolded, a pair of rear hatches that flips open to reveal the interior turbine fans, an opening fuel cover, all four wheels that can revolve, and front wheels that can turn directions.
LED functions are located in both the headlights and tail lights, control panel, and boost pod. VA Hi-SPEC ASURADA G.S.X includes a model display base that accurately replicates the racing track from the anime. When the model is placed on the base, different modes of lighting effects can be selected with the available buttons.
The body of VA Hi-SPEC ASURADA G.S.X is mainly made of zinc alloy (die-cast), POM, and ABS, and is painted with metallic coating. The die-cast enhances the weight and durability of the vehicle model and is combined with engineering plastic at the movable joints in order to increase the functionality of moving parts. The wheels are made of a soft PVC material to replicate a realistic rubber tire texture. A Hayato Kazami figure, with helmet, articulation, and detailed paint, is also included; which can be placed inside the vehicle model.
What's included in the box:
- Developed under the threeMega collaboration brand of threezero and Megahouse
- Redesigned by threezero creative director Kelvin Sau
- 1/18 scale collectible die-cast model
- Approximate dimensions of 24.3cm L x 12.5cm W x 5.6cm H
- Painted with metallic finish
- LED light-up features* installed at headlights, tail lights, control panel, and boost pod
- Side doors
- Boost pod
- A pair of rear wings that can be folded/unfolded
- A pair of rear hatches that opens to reveal the interior turbine fans
- Fuel cover
- Revolving wheels
- Rotating front wheels
- One (1) Hayato Kazami action figure
- One (1) display base with control buttons for special light-up modes
*LED FEATURES requires AAA batteries x 3 and AG13 batteries x 3 (Batteries Not Included)
Zinc alloy (die-cast), POM, ABS, and PVC
(D410 X W240 X H140)mm